Curriculum Vitae Ms. Gemini .V. Joy Email: [email protected]
VIT University, Vellore Mobile : 08056805863 EDUCATION
Qualifications Area / Specialization University Year of Study Obtained
Multimedia Software Adobe Photoshop6 Macromedia Flash5 Microsoft Tools MS Office Operating Systems Windows XP Statistical Software Package
Workshop Coordinator for Marketing Metrics Workshop for Management Students and professionals (2012)
• Working on PhD Dessertation work titled “Impact Of Consumer Experience on CBBE
M.Phil Dissertation on study of Corporate Commitment of Personnel in Publishing Houses
Summer placement project on consumer behaviour with special reference to Super Shelcem
Cement Paint, Travancore Cements Ltd, Nattakom Kottayam. •
Project entitled with “ Do Leaders Differ in their Leadership Quality “ Using LPC Scale, in
COURSES / SYLLABUS DEVELOPED
Designed syllabus and course content for Marketing Metrics which is approved by Academic Committee of VIT University on June 2011 WORK EXPERIENCE Title of the job / Name of the organization Tenure of Years of Position held service experience Goyogi.com, Chennai HR Assistant Manager Macil Information Systems Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. K.E. College, Off Campus C.M.S College, Kottayam Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, Kottayam Saintgits College of Engineering, Pathamuttom, Kottayam
VIT Business School, VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE
PAPERS PRESENTED 1. Paper Titled “Perception and Extenstion of Gender-images on Talcum powder Brands: Evidence from Indian Market” presented in absentia at International Conference on Brand Management 2008, IMT, Ghaziabad, India
2. Paper Titled “ Impact Of Large Format Self-Enhancement Specialty Stores On Consumer Purchase Preference – A Study On Wedding Malls Of Kerala Market ”
presented at National Seminar on Strategic Marketing for the Emerging Market 2009, School Of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology(CUSAT), Kochi, India.
3. Paper Titled “Value Creation – The Axis of Modern Marketing” presented at National
Seminar On Creating And Delivering Value For Customers 2009, School Of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology(CUSAT), Kochi, India.
4. Paper Titled “Perceptual Variations of Brand Images And Usage Pattern Across Different Demographic Segments In Mobile Handset Market” Presented at ICBM 2010 – Second International Conference on Brand Management organized by IMT, Ghaziabad and University of Greenwich, USA, 2010, Ghaziabad, Delhi
5. Paper Titled “Brand Image And Retailers’ Image - Poles Of Selling Magnet In Refrigerator Market” Presented at 2nd International Conference on “DOING BUSINESS IN INDIA” organized by IFIM Business School, Centre for Developmental Education, Bangalore – 2009
6. Paper titled “Customer Perceptions And Evaluations On Value Based Sales Promotion In Consumer Durable Goods Market” presented at National Seminar on ‘Value based Management’ organized by Mangalam Institute of Management, Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam Kerala, 2009
7. Paper titled “Luxury / Prestige Branded Products – Does It Convey A Sense Of Self- Esteem And Appearance of Professionalism Among Men?” presented at Fourth Marketing Conference organized by Great Lakes-North American Society of Marketing Education in India, December 23-24, 2010
8. Paper titled “Hedonic and utilitarian consumption patterns of white goods consumers”
presented at Conference on ‘Towards Managerial Excellence : Challenges and Choices’ (Athenaeum) organized by Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Thiruchirappilly, Tamilnadu, Feb 12th and 13th,2011
9. Paper titled “Impact of advertisement and consumer experience in CBBE pyramid of mobile handset brands” accepted for Fifth Great Lakes-NASMEI Marketing Conference, December 29 - 30, 2011 – Cosponsored by MSI, USA
10. Paper titled “Mobile phone dependency: impairment in behavioral control among Indian consumers” presented for Sixth Great Lakes-NASMEI Marketing Conference, December 29 - 30, 2012
JOURNAL 1. Gemini V Joy“Brand Image And Retailers’ Image - Poles Of Selling Magnet In Refrigerator Market” Focus, The international Journal of Management Digest, ISSN 0973-9165, October 2010 – March 2011 issue, Vol.6 No.2
2. Gemini V Joy “Large Format Retailing and Changing Consumer Behaviour - A Study on Wedding Centres of Kerala Market” published in AIMA E-journal on retailing, ISSN 0974-9497, Nov 2009, Volume : 3, Issue 4/4
3. Joy V. Gemini, P.S James“Do prestige Goods Enhance Esteem and Professionalism? A study on Luxury Branded Shirt Users” published in Springer Journal Marketing Review : St.Gallen ISSN 1865-6544 February 2012 Vol. 29, 1, p. 17-23
4. Resmi, A.T., Gemini, V.J., Paul S. S. and Kannan, K. Leadership, “Commitment, Culture and Employee Turnover – A deeper examination”, International Journal Of Enterprise Network Management, in print.
5. Joy V. Gemini, P.S James, N. Senthil Kumar"Value based promotion - a consumer retention tool in electronics goods market", International Journal of Value Chain Management, in print.
6. Kartik Balkumar, Resmi Ann Thomas, S.P. Anbuudayasankar, K. Ganesh, S.Paul Silvian,
Gemini V Joy“Effective Health care management in India- The role of knowledge management”, International Journal of Value Chain Management, in print.
Book Chapters 1. Article titled “Perception and Extenstion of Gender-images on Talcum powder Brands:
Evidence from Indian Market” published as a chapter in the book named Brands Rising when products fails, MacMillan Publishers of India,2008.
2. Article titled “Perceptual Variations of Brand Images And Usage Pattern Across Different Demographic Segments In Mobile Handset Market” published as a chapter in the book named Brand Research, Advanced Research Series, MacMillan Publishers of India,2009.
AREAS OF ACADEMIC INTEREST : Brand management, Advertising Management, Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Metrics
PERSONAL SUMMARY Nationality : Indian Age & : 37 Date of Birth :20th May 1976 Sex : Female Religion Languages Known : English, Malayalam & Tamil
ASPIRATION PROPHYLAXIS FOR PREGNANT PATIENTS REQUIRING ANAESTHESIA 1. Mortality and Morbidity from Aspiration ………………………………….1 ……………………………………………………………… Risk Factors ……………………………………………………………. 2 Effects of Available Preparations ……………………………�
Les Renouées géantes (Renouée du Japon et Renouée de Sakhaline) sont des plantes néophytes en Europe ; originaires d’Asie (Chine, Japon, Corée, Taiwan), elles ont été importées par l’homme. Histoire de la Renouée du Japon (Reynoutria japonica) : La Renouée du Japon proprement dite a été introduite en plusieurs endroits d’Europe au cours de la première moitié du 19è siè